With the widest gain and EQ range of any of their pedals, the Revv G2 is one of the most versatile preamp and overdrive pedals you'll find. You can run it directly into your amplifier's effects loop to use it as a preamplifier, and the G2 is also designed to stack well with other pedals in front of your amp. Three voicing modes offer a ton of sonic flexibility, and the wide-ranging 3-band EQ can make an OK tone sound amazing on its own. With all this packed into a rugged, road-ready case, the Revv G2 may be the amp-like preamp/overdrive pedal you've been waiting for.
Three voice modes for sonic versatility
To hear the core sound of the Revv G2 pedal, move its voicing switch to the Blue mode. You'll be tapping into the touch-responsive overdrive and musical breakup that countless Nashville guitarists have turned to in the studio. The Red voice mode offers fat, amp-like gain that's perfect for classic rock and country. "Off" gives you a full-range boost and a wide gain range, and guitarists at Sweetwater love using this mode to push the front end of a good tube amp.
Revv G2 Preamp/Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Amp-in-a-box preamp/overdrive pedal for electric guitar
- Widest gain and EQ range of any Revv pedal
- "Off" voice mode delivers full-range boost and EQ
- Blue voice mode features "touch-responsive overdrive with musical breakup"
- Red voice mode delivers "fat, classic amp-like gain tone"